Monday, September 1

Hairbrushes and Headaches Every time

Hairbrushes and Headaches

Every time I brush my hair (that'd be about once a day), I open up the medicine cabinet to get the brush, which is always right there, conveniently on the middle shelf. However, what's not convenient is that right beside it, touching it, is a bottle of Tylenol. To get the brush, I have to carefully extricate it from said shelf without hitting the bottle, otherwise the bottle tumbles into the sink below. I don't know why I've never tried to better organize the medicine cabinet. Perhaps it's because most of the stuff in there (apart from the brush and a little bottle of after-shave gel) belongs to my wife.



Anyway (and the reason for this post), today as I was getting the brush, I noticed the Tylenol and realised that I've not taken any Tylenol for a long, long time. In fact, I went on to realise that I've not taken any medication in a long, long time. For that, I am thankful.



No comments: