Tuesday, September 21

I Am Seven of Nine

Well, really, seven of sixteen. Yes, once again I manage to get 7 correct picks out of a potential 16. Yes, that is a statistic that is less than random guessing would have garnered.

But I'm not gonna give up. In fact, I'm gonna take the opportunity each week (until I get bored with the whole affair - kinda like my Word of the Day posts) to test out different approaches and theories in regards to picking winning football teams.



So, this week and last, I tried to pick who would win each game. Each time I got 7 out of 16 correct. For the upcoming weekend, I am going to pick who I think will win each game, and then present the opposite team as the winner. This should net me a third week record of 9-16.



Let the experimental picking begin.



No comments: