Wednesday, November 12

Hair de Har Har Har

I have a thick head of straight, fine hair. For as long as I can remember, it's been the same style, same look. Parted on the side, combed back off the forehead. Also, for as long as I can remember, I've used gel to keep it in place. Over time, I have become far too dependant on the gel, to keep my hair in place. Too much in place, I realise, but, over time, it's gotten to the point where I couldn't go out without the gelled-hair.

But no more! Today I went gel-less for the first time in years. Yes, the hair was all over the place, all floofy and whatnot. All down over my forehead and straight and floofy. I don't particularly like the feel of hair on my forehead, but by god, I'm gonna stick with it.

Let's see where this gel-free head of hair takes me.



1 comment:

robert paterson said...

Nice looking site as well