Friday, June 4

America Is Under Attack

This is link to a page that has a link to watch or download a video of George W. Bush. It is supposedly (and I have no reason to believe otherwise) a video of him on the morning of Sept.11, 2001. He is in a classroom watching students learn.



At the beginning of the video, an aid comes up to him and apparently gives him a piece of paper. It is said that written on the paper is: America is under attack.



Watch what the PotUS does over the course of the next five minutes. It's bewilderingly fascinating.



I'm not sure what I would do, but I don't think it'd involve remaining sitting on my ass. I can only assume that he didn't know the immediacy, severity or seriousness of the attack, and probably felt it best to carry on as normal until he had an appropriate opportunity to excuse himself. Okay.



I'd so dearly love to know what goes on in his mind sometimes. This is one of those times.



No comments: