Tuesday, March 31

My Desire, Brought To Horrible Fruition

Those who know me may know about my stated desire to assemble a choir of humans to perform a song, some song, using only our voices to imitate all the sounds and instrumentation.  I've posted here before some attempts that came close to what I wanted to achieve.

But this video shows pretty much exactly what I was after, sonically speaking.  Yet, after watching the video, I now see the errors of my desire.

To be fair, I think if these people didn't look like such outright knobs, the results might be much more pleasing. 
As it is, though, their outfits diminish any pleasant feelings I could possibly muster.  Seriously, what's with the head gear?




Oh well, I still have my "Tinkering on My Hog" sketch to dream about.




No comments: