Friday, January 4

Good vs. Evil

Oh my.

The upcoming season of Survivor features a team of "fan favourites" against "Survivor superfans".  Interesting, I suppose, but what really has me looking forward to the show (starts in February) is that two of the fan favourites are Yau Man and Johnny Fairplay (or is it Playfair, I can never remember?).

I hated JF so much the season he was on (until, of course, the big "your grandmother's dead" hoax reveal, at which point I couldn't help but like him), and enjoyed Yau Man so much the season he was on (until, of course, his silly "give your a car in return for your trust" mistake, at which point I couldn't help but admit he wasn't the perfect strategist).

Both had such strong (and relatively successful) strategies in their respective seasons that I really look forward to seeing how they both change up their strategies for this adventure.



No comments: