Tuesday, January 2

Television

So, watching football on CBS this past weekend, and they were really pushing the advertising for a new "reality" show they have scheduled.  Cops & Stars or something like that.  Where "real stars" try to become "real cops".  It looks awful, and I'll not be checking it out.
Over on the History Channel, they're promoting a show they have.  I forget the name of it, but it's gotta be one of the dullest premises for a show I've ever heard. It's all about Canadian historical family trees?  I think that's what it's about.  Anyone ever see this program?  The commercial tries to make it all seem so exciting, but, man, I gotta imagine it's dull, dull, dull.  Is it as dull as I imagine it to be?



1 comment:

dylan said...

The Fiesta Bowl was the highlight of my New Year's day. One of the most exciting finishes I've ever seen in a bowl.