Wednesday, August 30

Outside The Box

Have you noticed a new slogan used by the Shops of Confederation Court Mall?  "Outside the box".  I take it to mean, I suppose, that shopping at this mall is different than shopping at box stores like WalMart, etc.  I don't think it's all that great.
This from their website:

We invite you to experience the excitement of the Shops of

Confederation Court Mall and our "outside the box" combination of fine

apparel, accessories, great gifts, home decor, dining, superior

customer service and much more.

What makes the slogan fail for me is that The Shops of Confederation Court Mall is, structurally, a big box so the slogan more or less defeats itself in that respect.  I won't bother to comment on the quality of goods/services one can buy/experience there.



No comments: