Thursday, April 1

BunkerDown is Up!! Sketch22 Web Series website is Live!!! No joke!!

Sketch22 is getting ready to unleash our 10 part web series, BunkerDown, to the world.  Our website is now alive and breathing.  We'll be posting new episodes once a week, but won't be starting until May.
You'll be able to see a teaser video on April 15th, just to give you a taste of what you can unexpect.
Keep up to date with all the latest, well, updates, along with photos, comments, discussions, reviews, etc, through our brand new Facebook Fan Page!  Join today and make sure you don't miss a moment.

BunkerDown - coming soon




2 comments:

josh said...

Rob, your headline is really misleading. I read the headline of your post, and immediately followed the link to the website expecting to start watching BunkerDown. Instead I find out that I have to wait two more weeks to see a teaser video. Your post is teasing the release of a teaser video! That's some sleazy teasin'.
I will never again believe that a headline expresses all the pertinent information contained in the full article!
Thanks alot.
PS. I like your hair-do in the photo. Kind of a "Wes the Cat" feel to it.

Earle Bruce MacDonald said...

I I I agree
How could thee.
Do such a thing
To all your fans who
Love you guys so FUCKING MUCH
This new born humer
it blows my troubles away..
My thoughts fade away
till another day
Then i hang my head in shame
when i forget your name
Advertise Advertise
Let the common people
who don't yet have cable
get to know and love
your skits...........