Friday, April 17

For Sale - Antique Pump Organ and stool

This pump organ has been in my mother's family for a couple generations.  She says it's over 100 years old.



It's a great looking pump organ.  It does play, not well.  Takes a lot of pumping in order to make sounds.  It would need some work on the bellows, I think, in order for it to be a properly functioning pump organ.



It also comes with stool.



We want to sell it.  If you're interested, you can drop by and see it, and make an offer.

for more details, contact me at sendit2me@gmail.com



2 comments:

Steverino said...

You might want to reword that to "comes with a stool", instead of just "comes with stool". Unless Mr. Hanky's been playing it. Then it's fine.

Tracy said...

I see Jesus in the wood grain. You should ebay it.