Wednesday, July 9

My Soul Escapes Through My Pee-Hole

Where I work, the fixtures in the bathrooms have automated sensors so that they flush by themselves when you move away from the toilets or urinals, and the faucets come on when you put your hands underneath the spout, etc.

However, when I am standing at the one urinal on our floor, it automatically flushes about three times as I, um, evacuate my bladder, rather than the one time after I am finished. I have come to the conclusion that the sensors do not respond to one's physical body, but to your very soul. That is the only reason I can come up with why the urinal would would flush even though my physical body does not move away, or even move in the slightest, as I pee.

Therefore, my soul escapes my body through my pee-hole.





No comments: