Tuesday, August 23

My Picks Are Better Than Your Picks

For the past few years, I've been making NFL picks at a fantastic free NFL Picks pool site.



Visit it here.



I've just created a new pool for the upcoming NFL season.  If you'd like to join my pool, and try to challenge my uncanny ability to prognosticate the weekly winners and loser of the Football League they call National, then why not sign up and join my pool.  You should be warned, though, I got almost 55% of my picks right one season.  That's, like, one better than flipping a coin... Remember, picks are made based on the point spread between teams for each game.



It's free to sign up.
Once you register, then look for the pool called "The Annekenstein Monster"
The password to join The Annekenstein Monster pool is:   sketch22



No comments: