Friday, February 11

Madly On

I just found out that Sketch 22 will be on CBC Radio 1's Madly Off In All Directions this Sunday, Feb.13. 



In Charlottetown, it airs at 1pm.   I cannot tell you when it airs in your part of the world.  Well, I could, I suppose, if you told me where you lived, and if I took the time to find out, firstly, if CBC radio even  broadcasts to your area, and secondly, if Madly Off is part of the schedule for your area.  But I choose not to offer that service.  So, I will change my statement to this:  I choose not to tell you when it airs in your part of the world.  Unless, of course, you live in the same part of the world as I do, that being the Maritime provinces of Canada, in which case I've already told you.  So, I'll change my statement to the following:  I choose not to offer any more information than this:  Sketch 22 will be on CBC Radio's Madly Off In All Directions, for many, but not necessarily all, people who are able to receive the station and the program, this Sunday, Feb.13.  If your radio is on (and plugged in, and your home/apartment/vehicle has power) at the appropriate time, and is tuned to the correst frequency, and if you listen to it, you will be able to hear it.



Assuming that you're not deaf.



Schedule your Sunday around it.



1 comment:

an out of province reader said...

uh, thanks, i guess.
hey, i wonder if there are any deaf comedians out there who do their entire routine using asl?