Monday, November 1

An-Tiss-Ih-Pay-shun

For about a week or so, I've been anticipating tonight and tomorrow night.



Tonight, Sketch 22 (or the Island-bound members at least) are getting together for our first time to begin writing our second season show. I'm greatly looking forward to hanging out with the crew. By the way, rumours of a Christmas Sketch 22 show (which we may have started) should by now be quashed. There will be no Christmas show. We do want to put something on stage over the winter though. Not sure what it'll be. At any rate, looking forward to getting the creative juices flowing again, and to being with buds.



Also, despite it being the worst season so far for the Dolphins, I'm anticipating the MNF game tonight, Miami v. NY Jets. While I fully expect the Jets to blow the Dolphins out of the water (clever), I must admit to expectations of upset as well. Last week's surprise victory against the Rams (sorry J.P.) has caused the embers of hope (I thought they were fully extinguished this year) to begin to glow ever so faintly in my fanatical devotion to the Dolphins.



Then tomorrow night, it is US election night. I love watching election coverage, and have been anticipating the spectacle of this particular election night for a couple of years. The only thing that will ruin the fun and excitement of election night viewing is a Bush victory. But, according to the pundits, there's not much chance for that, right? (the post's title is, of course, an homage to Heinz ketchup)



No comments: