Wednesday, July 7

A Scat-Illogical Post

This topic was brought up a while ago at a lunch. People were skeptical as to the validity of my claim. It's not a wild claim, certainly not an interesting one, nor one worth making up. Yet since the skepticism exists, I do now feel compelled to somehow validate it here by making it public.



Usually, I have a pretty "regular" morning routine. Most days, I could, if need be, reserve the bathroom for the same precise 10 minute period when I'd most need it. Sometimes, however, in the rush of morning activity, I forget to "go to the bathroom". I leave the house having not watered or weeded. (I'm trying hard not to type "pee" or "poop").



That's sometimes. Most times, on these 'sometimes' days, I'll take care of bladder & bowel business at work. Occasionally, though, on these 'sometimes' days, I neglect to "expunge my internal records" and my day will carry on as usual. At the end of these occasional sometimes days (does that sound like a tampon line?), I will come home, eat supper, and then, an hour or two later, realise that I have a rather full Recycle Bin and will then go about permanently deleting the contents.



Yes, this topic was brought up at a lunch.



I am not proud.



No comments: