Thursday, November 13

I am 87% Nerd Pure

Only 13% nerd. A very tolerable level of nerdity, if you ask me. Find out how Nerd you are here.



My test results:

You answered "yes" to 13 of 100 questions, making you 87.0% nerd pure (13.0% nerd corrupt); that is, you are 87.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 13.0% nerd in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 26%, based on a comparison of your test results with 378675 other submissions for this test.



The average purity for this test is 73.7%.



4 comments:

Kreskin said...

Gadzooks ... 58% nerd. Must have been all those programming languages :-)

Rob MacD said...

I think the use of the word "gadzooks" pushes you up over 60%.

Nils Ling said...

93% pure. And 26% weird ... which, oddly enough, is a bit of a disappointment.

Calico Cat said...

85% nerd pure here. A little more developmental nerdiness as a youth and I would be probably be living in a nicer house now with less debt..