Wednesday, September 10

I don't trust dentists. For

I don't trust dentists. For no particularly valid reason, I place dentists below mechanics when it comes to expecting that they're fleecing the customer with seemingly unnecessary expenditures. Preventative medicine I believe in, but don't necessarily follow. Preventative dentistry, however, I see as the dentist's cash-cow and I stubbornly refuse to fall prey to their serious-sounding predictions of potential gloomy-gums and dental-disasters years down the road. I also refuse to follow, like cattle, their demands of yearly check-ups. I think that once every couple of years is probably enough.



I say this, not because of any recent or upcoming visit to the dentist. Only because I have a tooth that, lately, is sensitive to temperature changes.



Don't trust these teeth-pirates!!



No comments: